Announcing: Multi-factor authentication + additional enhancements
May 23, 2023
We're excited to announce that multi-factor authentication is now available to all CoLab users.
We understand the importance of data security, and have implemented this feature to ensure that your IP remains protected at the user level.
Administrators have the option to enable or disable this feature for their teams and any external users invited to workspaces. Users also have the ability to enable multi-factor authentication for themselves.
More enhancements and fixes
- Improved numerical formatting within the Idea feedback type
- When using the highlighter tool, the selected highlighter size will now be displayed
- 3D feedback with markup is now available for files within packages
- Users can now assign a title and description during feedback creation
- When resolving feedback, the feedback panel will now let you navigate to the next or previous feedback
- Improved the performance of file sharing in Portals
- Fixed a bug that was preventing users from deleting assets from Portals
- Fixed a bug that made it difficult for users to save their work when navigating away from in-progress PDF markup