We are looking for a full-time full stack developer to join our growing team to help us deliver the best design and issue management platform to our customers. We are implementing a number of exciting features over the course of the next year and are seeking a passionate and experienced person to help us achieve our goals. Applications close on September 18, 2018.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Building upon the current Python Flask JS stack to implement customer feature requests, bug fixes, code refactors, etc.
- Researching, evaluating and contributing to the planning of high level architecture decisions
- Translating feature requests and bug fixes into development tasks
- Helping prioritize, story point and assign development tasks
- Contributing to company and product vision, ideation and planning.
- Previous experience with an SPA framework such as ReactJS would be an asset
- Previous experience with testing automation would be an asset