We’re looking for a subject matter expert in mechanical engineering (and preferably with a very strong SolidWorks background) to join our growing team and enable us to help our customers execute projects better. This position will work closely with the current customer and product team and be given an opportunity to connect with brilliant people in the most innovative companies in the world. Our mission is to become not only a software solution for helping teams execute projects faster, but a knowledge hub for mechanical engineering execution. If you are passionate about improving the design process and have substantial experience that can help other engineers grow and teams succeed, let us know!
- Have a thorough understanding of the CoLab Platform.
- Assist the sales and marketing team in understanding the industry trends and needs
- Become a go-to design / technical coach for our customers
- Provide support to leads and customers related to using Gradient, Solidworks, and optimizing their design review process
- Develop blogs, articles, and visuals on topics including but not limited to: Solidworks, Computer-Aided Design, Design Review, and Gradient.
- Optimize blogs and articles for search
- Aid CoLab in becoming a global leader in the 3D design space
- Mechanical Engineering background or related field
- 5+ years experience with mechanical design (and Solidworks preferably)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Innovative and able to quickly adapt
- Self starter and results driven
Start Date: November/December 2018