We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
The following skills are preferred but certainly not required to be able to apply for the position. If you have interest in CoLab Software and believe you can learn quickly, please apply.
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Previous experience with ReactJS would be an asset.
● Previous experience doing UI testing would be a bonus.
● Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Click Here to Apply