We are looking for a DevOps Focused Software Developer who is passionate about infrastructure design and motivated to combine infrastructure and automation to solve complex problems. Responsibilities will include designing and improving upon the infrastructure design and working with many different tools to develop automated processes for deploying and maintaining development, staging, and production infrastructure. You would have an integral role which would require you to work closely with the team lead to gather requirements and ensure that the needs of the development and business teams needs are met while guaranteeing the health of the cloud infrastructure.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Design and iterate cloud infrastructure to be secure and extensible
- Build and automate tasks for infrastructure deployment and maintenance
- Ensure the health of cloud infrastructure
- Optimize infrastructure for security, maximum speed, and scalability
- Proficient understanding of cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Proficient understanding of infrastructure design, networking, and network security
- Familiarity with automation tools such as: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with Linux environments
Apply today by introducing yourself and including your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!